domingo, 23 de abril de 2017

Groove your Soul #168



Playlist:

01. Minnie Riperton – “Lovin' You”

02. Denice Williams – “Free”

03. The Emotions – “Flowers”

04. Roberta Flack – “I Wanted It Too”

05. Weldon Irvine – “I Love You”

06. Stevie Wonder – “You're The Sunshine Of My Life”

07. Bill Withers – “Just The Two Of Us”

08. The Staple Singers – “Let's Do It Again”

09. The Isley Brothers – “For The Love Of You”

10. Al Green – “I'm Still In Love With You”

11. Curtis Mayfield – “Tripping Out”

12. Leroy Hutson – “All Because of You”

13. Marvin Gaye & Diana Ross – “Stop, Look, Listen To Your Heart”

14. The Supremes – “See About Me”

15. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrel – “Your Precious Love”

16. The Temptations – “My Girl”


Download em formato mp3 aqui: Rádio Autónoma - Podcasts Groove your Soul

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário