sábado, 27 de setembro de 2014

Groove your Soul #49





Playlist:

01. Michael Kiwanuka – “Tell me a Tale”

02. Lee Fields & The Expressions – “Do you Love Me (Like you Say you Do)”

03. Lady – “If You Wanna Be My Man”

04. Cody ChesnuTT – “Love is More Than a Wedding Day”

05. Sharon Jones & Dap-Kings – “Window Shopping”

06. Mayer Hawthorne – “Just Ain't Gonna Work Out”

07. Alicia Keys – “You Don't Know My Name”

08. John Legend and The Roots – “Wake Up Everybody” (Ft. Common and Melanie Fiona)

09. Vintage Trouble – “Nobody Told Me”

10. Nicole Willis and The Soul Investigators – “If This A’int Love”

11. Aloe Blacc – “Good Things”

12. Liam Bailey – “Please Love Me”

13. Amy Winehouse –“Valerie”

14. Myron & E – “If I Gave You My Love”

15. Charles Bradley – “Why Is It So Hard”


Download em formato mp3 aqui: Rádio Autónoma - Podcasts Groove your Soul

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário