sábado, 13 de setembro de 2014

Groove your Soul #47



Playlist:

01. Greg Wilson – “Gotta Keep Workin' It”

02. The World's Famous Supreme Team – “Hey DJ”

03. Sister Sledge – “Love Don't You Go Through No Changes On Me”

04. Fat Larry's Band – “Act Like You Know”

05. Bobby Caldwell – “What You Won't Do For Love”

06. Marlena Shaw –“Anyone Can Move a Mountain”

07. Syl Johnson – “I Hate I Walked Away (We Made It)”

08. Rick James – “Mary Jane”

09. Ja Rule Ft. Jennifer Lopez - “I'm Real”

10. Guru - “Something In The Past" (Ft. Freddie Hubbard)

11. Method Man & Mary J. Blige – “I'll Be There For You -You're All I Need To Get By”

12. Jill Scott – “Family Reunion”               

13. Bilal Ft. Mos Def & Common – "Reminisce"

14. Erykah Badu – “Love Of My Life” (Ft. Common)

15. Busta Rhymes Ft. Jamie Foxx & Mary J Blige & John Legend & Common – “Decision”  
          
16. Michael Jackson – “Love Never Felt So Good” (acoustic version)


Download em formato mp3 aqui: Rádio Autónoma - Podcasts Groove your Soul

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário