domingo, 9 de março de 2014

Groove your Soul #24




























Playlist Groove your Soul #24:

01. Amerigo Gazaway - Yasiin Gaye – “Inner City Travellin' Man”

02. Amerigo Gazaway - Yasiin Gaye – “Definition of Infinity” (Ft. Talib Kweli)

03. Erykah Badu – “Love of My Life” (Ft. Queen Latifah, Angie Stone and Bahamadia)

04. Beyoncé – “Me, Myself and I”

05. Daft Punk – “Lose Yourself to Dance”

06. Justin Timberlake – “Señorita”

07. Lil Wayne – “Tie My Hands” (Ft. Robin Thicke)

08. Camille Yarbrough – “Take Yo' Praise”

09. Dâm-Funk – “I Wanna Thank You (for Steppin Into My Life)”

10. Jungle – “Platoon”

11. Jessy Lanza – “Keep Moving”

12. Mayer Hawthorne – “No Strings” (RAC Remix)

13. Lenny Kravitz – “If You Can't Say No” (edit d'A Vitória Régia)

14. Prince – “How Come You Don't Call Me Anymore”

Download em formato mp3 também aqui: Rádio Autónoma - Podcasts Groove your Soul


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário